- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
With the NBA season right around the corner, everyone’s going to have to get their Fantasy Basketball draft done this weekend or at least the early part of next week. So I thought I’d be a mensch, and offer up three great tools to help you win your league. Hey, what can I say, I like your face.
Failing to get the required number of votes to reform the current NBA Draft Lottery means we’re stuck with a system that continues to reward teams that tear down their rosters in hopes of getting high draft picks. Unless we use my horrible ideas!
They say that it takes the best to bring out the best in a player like Rose, and that is certainly ringing true on Monday night.
Did you know that in the last 30 years, only eight different teams have won the title? How boring is that?
“Things were about to get weirder. Two blonde models showed up on either side of me. They had clearly been hired for the event. I knew this because they were wearing size XXXX-L Clippers T-shirts tied at the stomach. I looked at Sterling. He had a big dumb grin on his face. I looked at one of the girls, as if to say, ‘Uhhh, you don’t have to do this.’ She looked back: ‘Uhhh, yes I do.’”