- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
They say that it takes the best to bring out the best in a player like Rose, and that is certainly ringing true on Monday night.
Did you know that in the last 30 years, only eight different teams have won the title? How boring is that?
“Things were about to get weirder. Two blonde models showed up on either side of me. They had clearly been hired for the event. I knew this because they were wearing size XXXX-L Clippers T-shirts tied at the stomach. I looked at Sterling. He had a big dumb grin on his face. I looked at one of the girls, as if to say, ‘Uhhh, you don’t have to do this.’ She looked back: ‘Uhhh, yes I do.’”
The NBA is already without Paul George, Rajon Rondo and Kevin Durant to start the season due to injuries. What about LeBron? How long before he burns out? Based on his minutes, he’s played an extra season over the last 3 1/2 years. It’s time to reduce the games, not the minutes, Adam Silver.