- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
NBC Sports Network
Earlier today, SportsGrid released its inaugural podcast, giving all of our loyal readers a voice to pin to some of our writers (shameless plug). Well, a new highlight show on the NBC Sports Network will provide the same service: just a voice.
Well, NBC Sports Network (FKA Versus) apparently has a long way to go to become the major player in the sports TV scene it set out to be. SportsBusiness Journal’s John Ourand reported yesterday on the nascent channel’s beginning spot on the ratings totem pole, and… it’s a low spot.
Let’s ignore the fact that the guy who threw that elbow, Eric Staal, has a brother (Marc) who suffered a concussion on a hit that Eric actually delivered. Marc was hit by Eric in February of 2010, returned to appear in 15 games for the Rangers, then suffered a setback in the offseason and has not played yet this year.