- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NBC Sports Network
Earlier today, SportsGrid released its inaugural podcast, giving all of our loyal readers a voice to pin to some of our writers (shameless plug). Well, a new highlight show on the NBC Sports Network will provide the same service: just a voice.
Well, NBC Sports Network (FKA Versus) apparently has a long way to go to become the major player in the sports TV scene it set out to be. SportsBusiness Journal’s John Ourand reported yesterday on the nascent channel’s beginning spot on the ratings totem pole, and… it’s a low spot.
Let’s ignore the fact that the guy who threw that elbow, Eric Staal, has a brother (Marc) who suffered a concussion on a hit that Eric actually delivered. Marc was hit by Eric in February of 2010, returned to appear in 15 games for the Rangers, then suffered a setback in the offseason and has not played yet this year.