- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Thought you lived in Midtown Manhattan? Sorry, it’s now Manchester City, if NBC has anything to say about it. Only eight days to the Premier League opener! (Tepid “Huzzah!”).
Great doesn’t begin to describe this commercial for the Premier League on NBC this fall.
Creepy Photos, Delusional Tweets, And A Stalker: Michelle Beadle On The Darker Side Of Being A Famous Woman In Sports
ESPN security and Indianapolis police had already been warned: keep an eye out for a certain man in his late 20s — we’ll call him Dave — who might try to approach the set of SportsNation. Filming live at Indianapolis’s Pan Am Plaza during the week leading up to last year’s Super Bowl, the show was far away from the confines of ESPN’s Bristol campus.
Clearly, Former Olympic Gold Medalist Dan O’Brien Just Wasn’t Ready To See Michelle Beadle Working For NBC
We get it, 1996 Olympic decathlon gold medalist Dan O’Brien. Seeing former ESPNer Michelle Beadle in her new digs is odd. But is it this shocking? [Cosby Sweaters]
Yesterday, reports emerged that SportsNation co-host Michelle Beadle would be leaving ESPN to sign a deal with NBC Universal. Now, more details of the reported deal are trickling out.