- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Every March, millions of Americans turn their attention to college basketball, and the ritualistic smoke sesh between the President and ESPN’s Andy Katz, as they fill out his bracket on national TV. Then, of course, our beloved leader crosses up Dick Cheney on the White House lawn, breaking his ankles in twain. Ah, traditions…
Join our ESPN Tournament Challenge Group and prove how much smarter you are than people who do this kind of thing for a living. A candle that smells like a first down could be yours if you do.
TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada’s Deonte Burton Cocked It Back And Threw It Down From An Ungodly Distance
We never thought we’d see the day when a dunk would come along and challenge this year’s #1 ranked monster slam. Then Deonte Burton decided to jump from outside the paint and cock it back below his waist, during a game.
A collective “Nooooo!” could be heard by literally everyone watching this moment unfold. Video of some heavy -ish after the jump…
Like, for example, if some one jumps for a rebound, gets undercut, and lands directly on their head (without a helmet). Seton Hall’s Gene Teague has been hospitalized for exactly that. Terrifying footage after the jump.