- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The “Dublin City Air Strike”? These poor people!
On Tuesday, the Kansas Jayhawks unveiled their Crimson Chrome Adidas threads, channeling their inner Oregon Ducks. Instead of having the traditional “KU” monogram on the helmet, the school opted to stamp a big-ass JayHawk on one side of their new lids and the player’s number on the other. It’s the uniform equivalent of a mullet.
And you thought football fans only hated NFL teams…
When a National Labor Relations Board arbitrator said NCAA athletes had a right to organize and engage in collective bargaining, some thought, “Those greedy, spoiled athletes!” Others said, “About damn time.” The week in University of Texas football makes a strong case for the “About Damn Timers.”
After propagating the misleading practices of R.J. Bell, “The Herd” host is back in our good graces. Why? As the NCAA rendered a decision on the “10-second rule,” the ESPN Radio personality made a really, really interesting point: A faster game is a healthier game. The ruling, and a reason it might not have been