- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Todd Gurley makes it out of this season unscathed and will likely be the first running back taken in the 2015 NFL Draft. Everyone else involved in this situation looks pretty miserable.
The college football season hasn’t even started but we may have seen the catch of the year.
By an overwhelming 16-2 vote, the NCAA voted today to give its Big 5 conferences – the SEC (a.k.a. the “Football Conference”), the ACC (the “Basketball Conference”), the Pac-12 (the “Nike Conference”), the Big Ten (the “First Conference”) and the Big 12 (“Ringo”) – autonomy, allowing them to create their own rules for 11 explicitly listed areas, such as athlete outside interests, scholarship amounts and insurance. May God have mercy on our souls.
The NCAA’s bullshit guidelines have once again made headlines, thanks to the case of future Boise State football player Antoine Turner. A local Idaho news station did a profile on Turner, describing his journey from the streets of New Orleans to his current situation: Until summer school at BSU begins, Turner is homeless.
— The Bench (@TalkingBench) May 12, 2014
Ew. Leave us alone, Bench.
The NCAA Is Jeopardizing Mitch McGary’s Future Because He Smoked Weed Once And They’re Hypocritical Asshats
The NCAA has topped itself in incompetence, jeopardizing a “student-athlete’s” future because he fucking smoked weed. FUCK THE FUCKING NCAA.