- Golfer Miguel Angel Jiminez Stretching Is A Magical Thing
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Steve Smith On Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez: 'He Sucks'
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Death via football practice, sadly, is not so uncommon these days. Just a few days ago, William Wayne Jones III of Tennessee State simply collapsed and died on the practic field after completing a simple drill rep and tossing a football back to his defensive backs coach. Last year, multiple high school football players died due to overexertion in hot temperatures. Earlier this week, there was nearly another victim.