- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Bo Pelini rant was today’s biggest sports news story because Deadspin had the courage to post it. Now the world knows that Bo Pelini says fuck a lot and complains about his job like the rest of us. Thank you, Deadspin. I don’t know how you manage to drive the bus and throw people under it, at the same time. Bravo.
*A laugh riot!
Nebraska Lets 7-Year-Old Brain Cancer Patient Score TD Before 60,000 Fans, And It Sure Is Getting Dusty In Here
With a little help from his friends, 7-year-old brain cancer patient Jack Hoffman rambled 69 yards for a touchdown in front of 60,000 fans during Nebraska’s spring scrimmage on Saturday.
As I write this, 7-5 Wisconsin holds an overwhelming (and stunning) 56-17 lead over 10-2 Nebraska in the Big 10 championship game. Pretty much everything Nebraska has tried has gone wrong…except one spectacular play by quarterback Taylor Martinez. It seems like so long ago.
When the college football season kicks off in less than a month, it seems like every team in the country will be wearing something new. Check out all of the new threads you’ll be seeing, after the jump.
Well, it was bound to happen. Once it came out that unspeakable things happened at Penn Sate at the hands of Jerry Sandusky, it was inevitable that said unspeakable acts would be used for college football trash-talk purposes.