- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
According to the Miami New Times, Alex Rodriguez may have taken PEDs as recently as last year. Other implicated players include Nelson Cruz and Gio Gonzalez, against whom the evidence is less damning. Check out the details, after the jump.
Last night, the Texas Rangers took an imposing 2-0 lead on the Detroit Tigers in the NLCS by winning 7-3. The score suggests a comfortable win, but not so much: the margin was actually achieved in about the most dramatic, tension-filled way possible. Watch it happen after the jump.
Sometimes one play can be a microcosm of two teams’ seasons, and we’d say the game-ending sequence from yesterday’s 6-5 Rangers victory over the Mariners qualifies.