- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
According to the Miami New Times, Alex Rodriguez may have taken PEDs as recently as last year. Other implicated players include Nelson Cruz and Gio Gonzalez, against whom the evidence is less damning. Check out the details, after the jump.
Last night, the Texas Rangers took an imposing 2-0 lead on the Detroit Tigers in the NLCS by winning 7-3. The score suggests a comfortable win, but not so much: the margin was actually achieved in about the most dramatic, tension-filled way possible. Watch it happen after the jump.
Sometimes one play can be a microcosm of two teams’ seasons, and we’d say the game-ending sequence from yesterday’s 6-5 Rangers victory over the Mariners qualifies.