- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jay-Z dropped a new track! Let’s take a listen to that hot fire. “Open Letter,” huh? I wonder who it’s to? Well, it sounds like someone in the Nets organization. Or maybe Nets fans in general? Brooklyn as a whole? It’s hard to tell. Take a listen after the jump.
Tonight, we’ve got Heat-Nets, Lakers-Suns, as well as some solid NHL and college basketball action. Heck, there’s even some golf and soccer, if you’re inclined. Check out the schedule, and how not to lose all of your money gambling on these games, after the jump.
Just like when the lights went out on the Steelers-49ers Monday Night Football game back in mid-Decmeber, a similar incident happened in Indiana tonight. Fortunately, it only disrupted a Nets-Pacers game. Phew. That would have been disastrous if it happened during a meaningful sporting event.