- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jay-Z dropped a new track! Let’s take a listen to that hot fire. “Open Letter,” huh? I wonder who it’s to? Well, it sounds like someone in the Nets organization. Or maybe Nets fans in general? Brooklyn as a whole? It’s hard to tell. Take a listen after the jump.
Tonight, we’ve got Heat-Nets, Lakers-Suns, as well as some solid NHL and college basketball action. Heck, there’s even some golf and soccer, if you’re inclined. Check out the schedule, and how not to lose all of your money gambling on these games, after the jump.
Just like when the lights went out on the Steelers-49ers Monday Night Football game back in mid-Decmeber, a similar incident happened in Indiana tonight. Fortunately, it only disrupted a Nets-Pacers game. Phew. That would have been disastrous if it happened during a meaningful sporting event.