- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jay-Z dropped a new track! Let’s take a listen to that hot fire. “Open Letter,” huh? I wonder who it’s to? Well, it sounds like someone in the Nets organization. Or maybe Nets fans in general? Brooklyn as a whole? It’s hard to tell. Take a listen after the jump.
Tonight, we’ve got Heat-Nets, Lakers-Suns, as well as some solid NHL and college basketball action. Heck, there’s even some golf and soccer, if you’re inclined. Check out the schedule, and how not to lose all of your money gambling on these games, after the jump.
Just like when the lights went out on the Steelers-49ers Monday Night Football game back in mid-Decmeber, a similar incident happened in Indiana tonight. Fortunately, it only disrupted a Nets-Pacers game. Phew. That would have been disastrous if it happened during a meaningful sporting event.