- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
new england patriots
That’s right, Rob Gronkowski went on the short-form improv TV show and was serenaded by Wayne Brady and someone who isn’t Colin Mockery or Ryan Stiles. Then he destroyed them.
Seriously bro, Gronk love burger. Gronk love burger BIG TIME. An actual quote from someone who witnessed this: “He grabbed my GoPro and made me film him crush a hot dog in three bites.” So, we guess Gronk love hot dog, too.
Unfortunately, Belichick and reasonable people everywhere did not get their way.
Stupid? Yes. Dangerous? Yes. Entertaining? Also yes.
Charles Barkley To Patriots Fans/Media: When Belichick And Brady Leave, ‘Y’all Team Gonna F**kin’ Suck’
Watch Hulk Hogan Yell Nonsense About The Patriots, Increase Your Hatred By 700% (Or Your Money Back)
If you want to be a champion like Bill Belichick, just follow this simple procedure for winning a football game. It works for him, anyway.
The Broncos blew another big game last night, and now Wes Welker’s allegiances are being called into question.