- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
new england patriots
Eric Mack of Bleacher Report joined me this morning for our Fantasy Fatcast podcast, where we touched on the important Fantasy Football news of the day, as well as doing a deep dive on the Fantasy running backs position.
By the time Week 2 rolls around, we’ll likely be looking at a major injury or two that either happened in the preseason or during Week 1’s games. This dirty dozen set of bench warmers are just a bad break away from becoming quality Fantasy producers.
That’s right, Rob Gronkowski went on the short-form improv TV show and was serenaded by Wayne Brady and someone who isn’t Colin Mockery or Ryan Stiles. Then he destroyed them.
Seriously bro, Gronk love burger. Gronk love burger BIG TIME. An actual quote from someone who witnessed this: “He grabbed my GoPro and made me film him crush a hot dog in three bites.” So, we guess Gronk love hot dog, too.
Unfortunately, Belichick and reasonable people everywhere did not get their way.
Stupid? Yes. Dangerous? Yes. Entertaining? Also yes.
Charles Barkley To Patriots Fans/Media: When Belichick And Brady Leave, ‘Y’all Team Gonna F**kin’ Suck’
Watch Hulk Hogan Yell Nonsense About The Patriots, Increase Your Hatred By 700% (Or Your Money Back)
If you want to be a champion like Bill Belichick, just follow this simple procedure for winning a football game. It works for him, anyway.