- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You don’t exactly need this t-shirt appearing on every street corner in New Orleans to tell you that Roger Goodell isn’t exactly the most beloved person down by the bayou. Contrary to what you might believe as an outsider, Louisiana native and co-chair of the host committee James Carville says Bountygate is just water under the bridge.
Mike Francesa’s Knee Apparently Sets Off TSA Metal Detectors, Leads To 15-Minute, Francesa-Enraging Pat-Down
Over the weekend, sleepy New York radio host Mike Francesa was caravanned on over to the Super Bowl in New Orleans, escorted by a slew of police officers because law-breakers are everywhere. It turns out that the story is sort of not true – but at least we now know that his knee replacement sets off TSA metal detectors, which is fun.
New Orleans is certainly proud of its local cuisine and musical culture, but there are few other things the city is more passionate about than the Saints.