- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Welcome to “This Is Totally Your Year,” our overly optimistic preview of the 2014-15 NFL season for all 32 teams. We’ve broken down why every team — yes, even your team (and yes, even your team, Rams fans) — will win it all this year. We’ll also give some reasons for pessimism and even estimate an actual season prediction. Next up: The New Orleans Saints.
You don’t exactly need this t-shirt appearing on every street corner in New Orleans to tell you that Roger Goodell isn’t exactly the most beloved person down by the bayou. Contrary to what you might believe as an outsider, Louisiana native and co-chair of the host committee James Carville says Bountygate is just water under the bridge.
Mike Francesa’s Knee Apparently Sets Off TSA Metal Detectors, Leads To 15-Minute, Francesa-Enraging Pat-Down
Over the weekend, sleepy New York radio host Mike Francesa was caravanned on over to the Super Bowl in New Orleans, escorted by a slew of police officers because law-breakers are everywhere. It turns out that the story is sort of not true – but at least we now know that his knee replacement sets off TSA metal detectors, which is fun.
New Orleans is certainly proud of its local cuisine and musical culture, but there are few other things the city is more passionate about than the Saints.