- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
New York Giants
After tearing his patellar tendon at Lincoln Financial Field Sunday night, Victor Cruz was promptly whisked away for surgery that reportedly went well. The Giants placed him on IR for the remainder of the season. Here’s what he told his fans last night.
It doesn’t matter who you are: This was tough to watch.
So we’re all worked up about the NFC East matchup Thursday night. We figured we’d see lots of hard hitting and hear pads smacking each other all night. However, during the first play of the game, roughing the passer was called on the least amount of QB contact ever.
Even if this is a photoshop, the fact that this image exists is hilarious. “Giants Sucking Mad Dick” home page headline, inside…
Reddit: Out of all of the Manningfaces, which is your favorite?
Eli Manning: The “excited I just did a touchdown” one.
Will the Giants new offensive playbook turn Eli Manning’s fortunes around? Aside from Rashad Jennings, which running backs will carry the load? Newsday’s Tom Rock gives his insight on the Giants’ outlook for the season.