- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
New York Giants
So we’re all worked up about the NFC East matchup Thursday night. We figured we’d see lots of hard hitting and hear pads smacking each other all night. However, during the first play of the game, roughing the passer was called on the least amount of QB contact ever.
Even if this is a photoshop, the fact that this image exists is hilarious. “Giants Sucking Mad Dick” home page headline, inside…
Reddit: Out of all of the Manningfaces, which is your favorite?
Eli Manning: The “excited I just did a touchdown” one.
Will the Giants new offensive playbook turn Eli Manning’s fortunes around? Aside from Rashad Jennings, which running backs will carry the load? Newsday’s Tom Rock gives his insight on the Giants’ outlook for the season.
David Wilson’s Career Deemed All But Over The Day After 4th-Round RB Andre Williams Shines In Preseason Openner
The NY Giants have hired a Director of Player Development who virulently denies any science that says homosexuality isn’t a choice.