- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
New York Giants
The Referees Totally Botched The End Of The Giants-Native Americans Game, And This Chain Gang Lady Knows It
Earlier in the season, we tried to get a bead on which team would be the NFL’s worst. It was really tough. Back then, the Steelers looked nearly as bad as the Jaguars. Our sample sizes were small. We were mostly going on gut feelings and the eye test.
Now we know which teams really are bad. It’s one thing to lose games. It’s another thing to lose nine of them. In a row.
Here Are The Giants Celebrating Like They Beat Somebody Other Than Matt Barkley For Their Second Win
Hey, it’s been a tough season for Big Blue, and a win is a win. But picking off Barkley to secure the game after your offense fails to score a touchdown and instead had to kick five field goals isn’t exactly “WINNING” with a hashtag. It’s more like “not losing.”
It’s such a sports talk radio thing to accuse teams of tanking. It’s a conspiracy theory. But if you saw the Vikings gameplan last night, you had to be puzzled. We try and get to the bottom of it after the jump…