- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
New York Jets
Don’t you hate it when you’re trying to masturbate in a Target parking lot, but somebody asks you about the weather and calls the cops?
We know that more young men than ever are opting to live at “home,” but somehow we didn’t imagine professional athletes to be a part of that historic count.
For once, I identify with Patriots coach Bill Belichick: I usually make at least one joke a day at the expense of the Jets, since it’s so easy and fun to do. I mean, have you seen their quarterback? (“Which one?” Ha! See? Easy.)
The Jets are having a good season. But would they be having a better season with Mark Sanchez as the starter?
You may have guessed that the Jets fan who punched that girl in the face wasn’t a humanitarian, but you probably wouldn’t have guessed he killed a guy.
Geno Smith was decent for the most part — 17 of 33 for 233 yards, and a touchdown and interception apiece. He technically outplayed his counterpart, Mr. Thomas Brady, who failed to throw a touchdown even with his big red zone target back in action. That’s probably why the Daily News went with this cover today.