- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
New York Jets
Note: The author of this post is a New York Jets fan and doesn’t like Geno Smith and thinks
Michael Vick anyone not named Geno Smith should be the starting quarterback this season. Keep that in mind while reading this admittedly biased post.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced Thursday that the 2015 NFL Draft will either take place in Chicago or Los Angeles. There’s a very good chance that whichever city is chosen, Jets fans will boo.
Sure, adults prank calling other adults is in bad taste — especially when they invoke someone’s prison time or, ya know, systemic/brutal torture of domesticated animals. HOWEVER, it’s hard not to laugh when the Jets’ backup has to address whether his competition with Geno Smith should be considered a “black on black crime.”
In the end, said Jerry Seinfeld, we’re all just rooting for laundry. It’s just that in New York some of it happens to be on fire right now.
Don’t you hate it when you’re trying to masturbate in a Target parking lot, but somebody asks you about the weather and calls the cops?
We know that more young men than ever are opting to live at “home,” but somehow we didn’t imagine professional athletes to be a part of that historic count.