- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
New York Jets
For once, I identify with Patriots coach Bill Belichick: I usually make at least one joke a day at the expense of the Jets, since it’s so easy and fun to do. I mean, have you seen their quarterback? (“Which one?” Ha! See? Easy.)
The Jets are having a good season. But would they be having a better season with Mark Sanchez as the starter?
You may have guessed that the Jets fan who punched that girl in the face wasn’t a humanitarian, but you probably wouldn’t have guessed he killed a guy.
Geno Smith was decent for the most part — 17 of 33 for 233 yards, and a touchdown and interception apiece. He technically outplayed his counterpart, Mr. Thomas Brady, who failed to throw a touchdown even with his big red zone target back in action. That’s probably why the Daily News went with this cover today.
One minute you’re the embattled incumbent quarterback that nobody likes and is probably off the team at the end of the season, the next minute you’re just a dude who wears headbands.