- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
New York Jets
In the end, said Jerry Seinfeld, we’re all just rooting for laundry. It’s just that in New York some of it happens to be on fire right now.
Don’t you hate it when you’re trying to masturbate in a Target parking lot, but somebody asks you about the weather and calls the cops?
We know that more young men than ever are opting to live at “home,” but somehow we didn’t imagine professional athletes to be a part of that historic count.
For once, I identify with Patriots coach Bill Belichick: I usually make at least one joke a day at the expense of the Jets, since it’s so easy and fun to do. I mean, have you seen their quarterback? (“Which one?” Ha! See? Easy.)
The Jets are having a good season. But would they be having a better season with Mark Sanchez as the starter?
You may have guessed that the Jets fan who punched that girl in the face wasn’t a humanitarian, but you probably wouldn’t have guessed he killed a guy.