- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
New York Knicks
Just don’t bring up the last Lakers veteran from Queens to sign with the Knicks, okay?
— Jonah Ballow (@jonahballow) April 3, 2014
It’s not clear whether Mike Woodson tried this tactic at all this year.
At this point, the Atlanta Hawks are basically bashing their heads against the stove, hoping they pass out and wake up with Andrew Wiggins.
The moment James Dolan said he was “willingly and gratefully” handing over control to Phil felt like the symbolic toppling of a dictator’s statue during a people’s revolution. We’ll see if he actually means it.
The Knicks bring Phil Jackson aboard as their president today in an attempt to revitalize their garbage franchise. Watch live as a new era, hopefully, begins.
A starting lineup with Patrick Beverley, James Harden, Chandler Parsons, Carmelo Anthony and Dwight Howard sounds terrifying. How likely is it?
All week, various reports of varying believability reported that Phil Jackson was either thinking about, or leaning towards, or definitely set to become a member of the Knicks’ front office. The deal was expected to go down, if at all, this week. Has it happened already?
Congrats to Phil Jackson on his new role with the Knicks! It's good to have him back in the NBA!
— Pete Carroll (@PeteCarroll) March 11, 2014
Figures a California guy would have the inside word on what Jackson has decided.