- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
New York Rangers
The NHL held their version of the Oscars Tuesday night, as they handed out the hardware to the top performers in several categories. The league’s Most Valuable Player was Sidney Crosby, who won the second Hart Trophy of his career.
Sometimes your friends make you a fan of a certain team, then go on to beat that same team in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Shit happens, right? What till you hear the rest of it…
After going down two goals to none to start Wednesday’s Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals against the N.Y. Rangers, things weren’t looking good for the L.A. Kings. But just like in previous series, the Kings fought back. They tied it up in regulation, before winning it in overtime on Justin Williams goal on goalie Henrik Lundqvists’s stick side.
Watch as Henrik Lundqvist, Rangers goalie, loses his stick but still manages to make the incredible save. One of 35 saves on the night, this preserved the Rangers’ 2-1 lead.
Drunk Rangers’ Fan Publicly Urinating While People Take Photos Of His Penis Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
I’m going to refrain from commenting on the size of this man’s junk, because it was awfully cold in New York yesterday. I will comment on his brain, however: that shit is tiny. (Note: Full photo is NSFW.)
The world’s most famous arena, Madison Square Garden, will officially re-open for business tomorrow after completing the final stage of a three-year renovation — which surely had nothing to do with the Barclays Center opening across the river in Brooklyn.