- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
New York Yankees
Call me a loser, but I grew up a New York Yankees fan, and as a kid, I loved John Sterling’s ridiculous home run calls. “Jorgy juiced one,” “Melk-man,” “Don’tcha know,” “Thrilla by Godzilla,” “Giambino,” “Bernie goes boom…” whatever the hell happened to be going through his insane mind during a brainstorming session. But even I will admit that these new home-run calls — for Yangervis Solarte, Brian McCann, Dean Anna and Carlos Beltran — are pretty awful.
Some players being cool with a weird substance on the pitcher’s hand doesn’t mean we should change the league’s drug policy. But it’s strange that this form of cheating gets a pass, while other forms mean season-long bans and scorn.
This could truly be the last time these four take the field together… in the month of April.
Robinson Cano began his career with the Yankees, and it appears his decision to leave the only team he’d ever known was more difficult than we realized.