- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Once upon a time, New York City was in the running for the 2012 Summer Games. The Big Apple’s proposal looks awesome on the surface, but just in case you’re not from the New York metro area, take my word for it: the 2012 New York Summer Olympics would have been one giant clusterfuck. Still, it’s fun to wonder what might have been. Let this bid video narrated by fake Alec Baldwin jog your memory.
There has been a lot of debate over whether Linsanity is dead. But just how far has Linsanity fallen? According to the Duane Reade in Times Square: about 50 percent. Get your peel and stick tattoos now! More after the jump.