- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
nfl international series
The best part of the NFL’s now-annual trip to London is never the game: this year’s matchup was a Buccaneers-Bears stinker, and the 2010 game was a 49ers-Broncos doo-doo pie. No, the best part of the league’s trip to Wembley Stadium occurs the following day, when the British write about football and use words that Americans would never associate with pigskin.