- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Because of the kind of throws you see above, Tim Tebow is out of the NFL for now. What’s the best way for him to get back in? We have ideas.
Twice during the 2012 NFL regular season, we took a look at just how pass-happy the current state of affairs are in the NFL. Thanks to NFL.com’s milestone tracker we found out just how aired-out of a league this is, and while a million quarterbacks didn’t throw for 4,000 yards, 11 of them did, and that’s the most ever in a single season. Plus, there aren’t even a million quarterbacks in the NFL.
NFL quarterbacks are shielded from any physical contact at all cost. The NFL wants to protect its most financially visible product, coaches want to protect the backbone of their teams and defenders don’t want to get penalized, fined or suspended. Matt Schaub has taken this to heart. More, after the jump.