- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Because of the kind of throws you see above, Tim Tebow is out of the NFL for now. What’s the best way for him to get back in? We have ideas.
Twice during the 2012 NFL regular season, we took a look at just how pass-happy the current state of affairs are in the NFL. Thanks to NFL.com’s milestone tracker we found out just how aired-out of a league this is, and while a million quarterbacks didn’t throw for 4,000 yards, 11 of them did, and that’s the most ever in a single season. Plus, there aren’t even a million quarterbacks in the NFL.
NFL quarterbacks are shielded from any physical contact at all cost. The NFL wants to protect its most financially visible product, coaches want to protect the backbone of their teams and defenders don’t want to get penalized, fined or suspended. Matt Schaub has taken this to heart. More, after the jump.