- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
NFL scouting combine
A job interview is supposed to be a sanctuary devoid of discrimination, and therefore questions about sexual orientation, or any non-job related topic are out of bounds. Ha! And you thought a tiny thing like that would stop the NFL.
It’s a time-honored tradition at the NFL’s scouting combine, as much as insane feats of strength or controversies over interview questions…NFL Network host Rich Eisen’s 40-yard dash.
Oregon State’s Stephen Paea was one of the nation’s top defensive tackles last season, and one of the best available for the 2011 NFL Draft. Could he really do much to improve his stock at the scouting combine? Yes.
Quarterback Ryan Mallett is big (6-7, 250), has a great arm, put up big numbers in college, and impressed NFL scouts with his throwing. So why is his NFL Draft status so up in the air?
If you hear Will Hill’s name leading up to the draft, there’s a good chance you’ll hear it accompanied by the phrase “character questions.”