- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
On this episode of Off The Grid, the guys discuss ideas for changing the rules of our favorite sports, from planting landmines on the football field to the NBA’s proposed four-point line. We also talk sports video games and how angry they make us, the results of our Fantasy Oscars, and attempt to improv with each other, with predictably weird results.
People hate change, particularly when the change could cost them their jobs. That’s understandable. So it’s encouraging that Ravens kicker Justin Tucker, rather than just raving and ranting against the idea to make the extra point after touchdowns a 43-yard field goal, responded with a bona fide zinger and quality alternative to help make the game more exciting.
The New York Times Went To Michael Sam’s Hometown And The Mizzou Campus To See How People Are Reacting…
It’s one thing for the NFL to be rotten. But now we see that any band that touches it also rots from the inside. What a shame.
There is no consensus about this year’s draft. Seriously — we’ve checked. Some people have Johnny Manziel going first, others have him switching sports to play for the Heat. Whatever happens, it’ll be crazy-looking and you’ll rationalize your team’s pick because that’s what people do. Here are our best guesses at the 32 first rounders that’ll join the pros this April…