- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Before The Actual Games Begin This Week, Let’s Take A Quick Refresher Course On The Basic Rules Of Football
Reddit: Out of all of the Manningfaces, which is your favorite?
Eli Manning: The “excited I just did a touchdown” one.
According to ABC27 in Kansas City, the usual NFL franchise will sell about 45,000 season tickets per year. However, the Chiefs will sell more than 60,000 for the 2014-15 season. What’s the secret for a team riding an eight game playoff losing streak, including last year’s 45-44 debacle against Indy where they gave up 38-10 second half lead? It’s all in a word.
Roger Goodell sent a letter to NFL front offices and a memorandum to all NFL personnel — coaches, players, executives, trainers, etc. — announcing an updated policy for domestic abuse and sexual assault, as well as, of all things, an apology for how he handled the Ray Rice situation.
The NFL substance abuse policy sounds like it was written by Nancy Reagan. Here’s how the righteous can circumvent that draconian dictatorship that is the National Football League, straight from the mouth of High Times publisher Rick Cusick.