- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The San Diego Chargers Lost A Softball Championship Game To Schlubs* Who Exploited Phillip Rivers’ Shitty Defense
If there’s any division in football with sleepers, it’s the AFC East (get it? because it sucks?). Pat Mayo breaks down the Bills, Pats, Jets, and Dolphins in his latest podcast. Go ahead, draft prep starts now.
Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers, Red Sox Fans For Pushing Baseball On Us When We Actually Want Football Coverage
There are three things you can count on in the NFL: The Cowboys missing the playoffs, the Niners and Seahawks meeting in the NF Championship, and Peyton Manning choking. Not this year though. Take a look into the future, after the jump…
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) looks at Cam Newton’s QB ADP of #6 and overall ADP of #52 giving you facts, insight and opinion as to whether or not people are reaching for him too aggressively…
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo, Laura Diakun & Corey Erdman debate the strategic approach for Tight Ends in your Fantasy Football drafts. How early is too early to grab Jimmy Graham? In what round does risk meet reward with Rob Gronkowski? And if you miss out on the big three, what do you do? The panel has the answers.