- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Safe to say, the Lions’ defense does not care too much about making friends around the NFL. Not that they should care about this, mind you – but they take the “not caring about being liked” thing to incredible levels. The latest proof, after the jump.
Alabama State Troopers arrested Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley shortly after 1:00 a.m. early this morning (or last night, depending on your bedtime), charging him with DUI and attempting to elude police. This marks the second run-in with the law in two months for Fairley, as he was arrested for possession of marijuana on April 3rd.
Kevin Durant’s backpack was the dorky apex of a trend that’s actually been going on for some time.
With the beginning of the NFL playoffs comes the end of the regular season for 20 teams. But don’t fret if your team isn’t in the postseason: at least you have a higher draft pick to look forward to!