- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Safe to say, the Lions’ defense does not care too much about making friends around the NFL. Not that they should care about this, mind you – but they take the “not caring about being liked” thing to incredible levels. The latest proof, after the jump.
Alabama State Troopers arrested Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley shortly after 1:00 a.m. early this morning (or last night, depending on your bedtime), charging him with DUI and attempting to elude police. This marks the second run-in with the law in two months for Fairley, as he was arrested for possession of marijuana on April 3rd.
Kevin Durant’s backpack was the dorky apex of a trend that’s actually been going on for some time.
With the beginning of the NFL playoffs comes the end of the regular season for 20 teams. But don’t fret if your team isn’t in the postseason: at least you have a higher draft pick to look forward to!