- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed A Bunch Of 'Kate Upton Pretends To Be Boning/Giving Footjobs' Photoshoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Safe to say, the Lions’ defense does not care too much about making friends around the NFL. Not that they should care about this, mind you – but they take the “not caring about being liked” thing to incredible levels. The latest proof, after the jump.
Alabama State Troopers arrested Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley shortly after 1:00 a.m. early this morning (or last night, depending on your bedtime), charging him with DUI and attempting to elude police. This marks the second run-in with the law in two months for Fairley, as he was arrested for possession of marijuana on April 3rd.
Kevin Durant’s backpack was the dorky apex of a trend that’s actually been going on for some time.
With the beginning of the NFL playoffs comes the end of the regular season for 20 teams. But don’t fret if your team isn’t in the postseason: at least you have a higher draft pick to look forward to!