- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed A Bunch Of 'Kate Upton Pretends To Be Boning/Giving Footjobs' Photoshoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
LaRon Landry Has The Most LaRon Landry Offseason Plans: “Get Big As F—, Get Fast As F—, Get Strong As F—”
LaRon Landry is big as f—. Fast as f—, too. And strong as f—. So it should come as no surprise that his offseason training regimen is, well, being more of that.
Jets kicker Nick Folk made the field goal that won his team the game last night. Folk’s last name is one syllable, starts with “F” and ends with “k.” The New York Post is the New York Post. See where this is all going yet?
Last night’s 17-16 Jets win over the Colts turned into a classic late, with three fourth-quarter lead changes and a vintage Adam Vinatieri kicking performance. But as it turned out, the most important kick of the night belonged to the Jets’ Nick Folk.