- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LaRon Landry Has The Most LaRon Landry Offseason Plans: “Get Big As F—, Get Fast As F—, Get Strong As F—”
LaRon Landry is big as f—. Fast as f—, too. And strong as f—. So it should come as no surprise that his offseason training regimen is, well, being more of that.
Jets kicker Nick Folk made the field goal that won his team the game last night. Folk’s last name is one syllable, starts with “F” and ends with “k.” The New York Post is the New York Post. See where this is all going yet?
Last night’s 17-16 Jets win over the Colts turned into a classic late, with three fourth-quarter lead changes and a vintage Adam Vinatieri kicking performance. But as it turned out, the most important kick of the night belonged to the Jets’ Nick Folk.