- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Did you know that Dwyane Wade is no longer “The Flash?” Not sure when that happened, but apparently it did. And that means Wade has been nickname-less for over two years now, a situation which he recently rectified. Lifting directly from his shoe company, Li-Ning, which has branded his line with the slogan “Way Of Wade,” Wade isn’t mincing words.
Rick Reilly doesn’t do many things well for us nowadays, but unearthing the amazing nickname Broncos receiving duo Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker have for themselves counts for something.
How creative. Granted his name is Benjamin Jr., but still. We will admit that it’s better than Titus Young putting “Sr.” on his jersey – you know, not to be confused with his months old baby. But everyone is really jumping on this “Little Ben” train.