- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Did you know that Dwyane Wade is no longer “The Flash?” Not sure when that happened, but apparently it did. And that means Wade has been nickname-less for over two years now, a situation which he recently rectified. Lifting directly from his shoe company, Li-Ning, which has branded his line with the slogan “Way Of Wade,” Wade isn’t mincing words.
Rick Reilly doesn’t do many things well for us nowadays, but unearthing the amazing nickname Broncos receiving duo Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker have for themselves counts for something.
How creative. Granted his name is Benjamin Jr., but still. We will admit that it’s better than Titus Young putting “Sr.” on his jersey – you know, not to be confused with his months old baby. But everyone is really jumping on this “Little Ben” train.