- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s a roundup of all the sponsors that have pulled their money (two) and sent threatening letters to Roger Goodell (many) over the NFL’s various domestic abuse scandals.
Roger Federer Collaborated With Michael Jordan To Create Gorgeous-Looking Sneakers For The U.S. Open
Roger Federer is a Nike athlete, and sometimes when you wear the top sneakers in the game, you get little perks like collaborating with arguably the greatest basketball player of all time – Michael Jordan. The two all-time greats met for the first time this week in New York to unveil their new Nike-Air Jordan fusion sneaker.
Kevin Durant’s real job is attaching his name to pretty shoes and modeling them in public. For almost $30 million a year.
We get it, Chevy, you’re the new kit sponsor for Manchester United. Could you tone it down, please?
It’s “Space Jam” meets “Frozen” meets that badass Beats By Dre commercial meets, you know, the World Cup.
THE OTHER HULK: Nike Channels Your Childhood Whimsy In Ad For New ‘Magista’ Cleat, Features WAG Of The Century
These are the best ads in sports and, lucky for Nike, a huge boost given that Tiger won’t be rocking their gear at this year’s Masters. Watch ‘em all, inside…
Adidas staged a well-orchestrated Twitter ambush on Nike last night, all over the introduction of a soccer boot that looks like a sock. Let the shoe wars begin.