- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We get it, Chevy, you’re the new kit sponsor for Manchester United. Could you tone it down, please?
It’s “Space Jam” meets “Frozen” meets that badass Beats By Dre commercial meets, you know, the World Cup.
THE OTHER HULK: Nike Channels Your Childhood Whimsy In Ad For New ‘Magista’ Cleat, Features WAG Of The Century
These are the best ads in sports and, lucky for Nike, a huge boost given that Tiger won’t be rocking their gear at this year’s Masters. Watch ‘em all, inside…
Adidas staged a well-orchestrated Twitter ambush on Nike last night, all over the introduction of a soccer boot that looks like a sock. Let the shoe wars begin.
Our Winter Olympic Athletes Will Look Good As Hell In Sochi Because We’re America And Suck It Russia
Playing Russian, of course, means doing everything in the dead of winter, where nothing green lives and only those who withstand the cold will be able to procreate a new generation of cold-immune Russian warriors.
Perhaps no one told Nike that the correct way to honor Native Americans is by donning a cap made of feathers and wielding a hachet, because the company will be outfitting four college basketball teams with some eye-catching turquoise uniforms this Sunday.
Remember these? Ya, Kobe forgot them, too. There’s no way he follows D-Rose and Dwight to Adidas — even if they offer him enough money to produce the next Iron Man movie…