- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
north carolina state wolfpack
Duke beat N.C. State last night 98-85, avenging an earlier loss. Duke’s student section was spirited, as it normally is. In a less normal development, however, some accusations were levied at the student section during and after the game – accusations that, if true, would brand the student section less as “spirited” and more as “terrible.” But was the outcry justified?
Last weekend marked the end of the college football season for many programs, and for some of the more disappointing of those programs, it also marked an opportunity to start anew. In sports, there’s one way to rebuild that’s easier than any other: get a new coach. And this method proved irresistible to athletic directors all around the country. A rundown of the moving and shaking, after the jump.
Lorenzo Charles, who made one of the most famous plays in college basketball history to give North Carolina State the 1983 national title, died yesterday in a bush crash. He was 47.
Normally, a touchback is one of the most boring plays in football – but every so often, one occurs in a crazier-than-normal way. the three-minute mark in the first quarter of last night’s Cincinnati-North Carolina State game was one of those times.