- Chad Johnson Went From Jail To Good Morning America In Less Than A Day
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Cover "22" To Follow Up Last Year's "Call Me Maybe"
- The Miami Heat Are Still Favored To Win The NBA Championship
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
northern illinois huskies
What Happened Last Night: Northern Illinois Couldn’t Hang With Florida State, And The Clippers’ Streak Ended
Well, that absolute joke of a BCS game happened last night, for one thing. Bunch of NBA games did, too. But you want to know what happened, not just that they happened, right? Well, read on, friends.
This Video Of Northern Illinois Players Reacting To Making The Orange Bowl Is Great Even If You Don’t Think They Belong
You see it every year: cameras fixed on college basketball teams as they await word of whether or not they made the NCAA Tournament during the selection show. Well, while not quite as ingrained in the culture of the sport, there is a football alternative: the BCS bowl selection show, which took place last night.
Last night, Miami (OH) upset 10-2 Northern Illinois to win the MAC championship. It represents a remarkable turnaround from last season (when Miami went 1-11), but perhaps just as amazing is the way Miami came back to take the lead in the game’s final minute.