- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
northern illinois huskies
Hey Heisman Voters And NFL Teams Who Need A QB, Please Consider NIU’s Jordan Lynch (He’s Good At The Football Game)
He’s the blue collar Johnny Manziel. He also has less baggage (literally and figuratively), less ego, and better numbers. Never heard of him? Now you have. See what ridiculous records he’s setting inside.
What Happened Last Night: Northern Illinois Couldn’t Hang With Florida State, And The Clippers’ Streak Ended
Well, that absolute joke of a BCS game happened last night, for one thing. Bunch of NBA games did, too. But you want to know what happened, not just that they happened, right? Well, read on, friends.
This Video Of Northern Illinois Players Reacting To Making The Orange Bowl Is Great Even If You Don’t Think They Belong
You see it every year: cameras fixed on college basketball teams as they await word of whether or not they made the NCAA Tournament during the selection show. Well, while not quite as ingrained in the culture of the sport, there is a football alternative: the BCS bowl selection show, which took place last night.
Last night, Miami (OH) upset 10-2 Northern Illinois to win the MAC championship. It represents a remarkable turnaround from last season (when Miami went 1-11), but perhaps just as amazing is the way Miami came back to take the lead in the game’s final minute.