- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The early weeks of the college football season are usually rife with matchups that could best be described as “preseason college games.” But this set of four games are worth checking out, whether you’re a super-freak fan or an NFL fan just waiting for Sunday to finally hit.
In this episode of the SportsGrid Podcast, we talk Matt’s trip to The Big House for Michigan-Notre Dame, the clash between your real team and your fantasy team, the trouble with gambling and who should follow in Dennis Rodman’s footsteps.
Ohio State President And Gaffe Machine Gordon Gee Has Done It Again: Apologizes To Notre Dame For ‘You Can’t Trust Those Damn Catholics’ Remark
As long as Ohio State President Gordon Gee is allowed to speak at university functions, we the people will have an endless supply of comedy. His latest? He said that Notre Dame isn’t in the Big Ten because Catholics can’t be trusted. Hello? Is this mic on?
The NBA All-Star break brought sports, mostly, to a screeching halt, so last night we were left with precious few colleges games, men’s and women, and some NHLing. Here are the highlights of what you missed.
Saturday was a pretty slow night in the sports world. Luckily, it was buoyed by an ultra-rare FIVE OVERTIME game between Notre Dame and Louisville! What?! Yes, that’s FIVE overtimes. Crazy. Oh, also, the Mavericks and Warriors played. Let’s get into it.