- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The early weeks of the college football season are usually rife with matchups that could best be described as “preseason college games.” But this set of four games are worth checking out, whether you’re a super-freak fan or an NFL fan just waiting for Sunday to finally hit.
In this episode of the SportsGrid Podcast, we talk Matt’s trip to The Big House for Michigan-Notre Dame, the clash between your real team and your fantasy team, the trouble with gambling and who should follow in Dennis Rodman’s footsteps.
Ohio State President And Gaffe Machine Gordon Gee Has Done It Again: Apologizes To Notre Dame For ‘You Can’t Trust Those Damn Catholics’ Remark
As long as Ohio State President Gordon Gee is allowed to speak at university functions, we the people will have an endless supply of comedy. His latest? He said that Notre Dame isn’t in the Big Ten because Catholics can’t be trusted. Hello? Is this mic on?