- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“First things first, I’m the realest.” Noavk Djokovic seems to be bored with tennis. The Serbian’s been ranked number one for over 100 weeks, and so far, is sailing through the U.S. Open (today he only dropped four games in his straight set win). In fact, the only physical activity he engaged in was his dance to Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy.”
Both the men’s and women’s draws of the Australian Open are now without the top seeds, as Novak Djokovic fell to number eight Stanislaw Wawrinka in an epic five set match (2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 9-7). Highlights after the jump.
Yes, we’re aware that this picture looks like the two danced on some weird transgendered Carnival float, but we can assure you, what they did was far more emasculating. They played one-on-one soccer. Ya. Video after the jump.
Djokovic has won three straight tournaments, and 17 straight matches, since getting engaged in late September.
This list is otherwise known as: “9 Photos Of Jelena Ristic That Will Make You Wonder What Took Novak So Freaking Long To Put A Ring On It.”
Andy Murray Becomes First Male Scot-Britton-Thingy To Win Wimbledon In 10,000 Years, Wonders Around Centre Court Thanking People (VIDEO)
It’s actually been 77 years, but after 20 nobody counts anymore — they just complain. Congratulations to an awesome guy from an awesome place to win an awesome tournament, awesomely. Match point after the jump.