- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
O.J. Simpson Is Back In Court, Trying To Get More Charges Thrown Out. At Least These Ones Aren’t For Murder!
Did you watch the Super Bowl all by your lonesome? Have you committed a felony? Are you a resident of the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada? If the answer to these questions is yes, you missed a PAR-TAY.
And, in case you’re curious, here’s video of the chase and detective Tom Lange talking to Simpson over the phone.
O.J. Simpson is currently serving a prison sentence of up to 33 years stemming from a 2008 robbery conviction, and apparently payments on his house got lost in the shuffle while locked up: JPMorgan Chase is foreclosing on his Florida home. Simpson hasn’t made any payments in almost two years, and now owes over $700,000 on a place worth less than $500,000. Oh well – here’s guessing Simpson’s pretty set on living arrangements for a long time. [Photo via]
June 17, 1994 was such a momentous day in sports that it spawned its own documentary, but no moment endures like O.J. Simpson’s police chase in that white Bronco.