- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Poll: Donald Sterling, O.J. Simpson Beat Out Justin Bieber On ‘Most Hated Man In America’ List; Aaron Hernandez Does Not
I mean, look, this guy sucks. But does he suck more than murderers?
If I’m going to be thrown in the hole for dessert theft in prison, it’s not going to be for oatmeal cookies.
O.J. Simpson Is Back In Court, Trying To Get More Charges Thrown Out. At Least These Ones Aren’t For Murder!
Did you watch the Super Bowl all by your lonesome? Have you committed a felony? Are you a resident of the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada? If the answer to these questions is yes, you missed a PAR-TAY.
And, in case you’re curious, here’s video of the chase and detective Tom Lange talking to Simpson over the phone.
O.J. Simpson is currently serving a prison sentence of up to 33 years stemming from a 2008 robbery conviction, and apparently payments on his house got lost in the shuffle while locked up: JPMorgan Chase is foreclosing on his Florida home. Simpson hasn’t made any payments in almost two years, and now owes over $700,000 on a place worth less than $500,000. Oh well – here’s guessing Simpson’s pretty set on living arrangements for a long time. [Photo via]
June 17, 1994 was such a momentous day in sports that it spawned its own documentary, but no moment endures like O.J. Simpson’s police chase in that white Bronco.