- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
obnoxious touchdown celebrations
Key & Peele Sketch Of The Week: Hingle McCringleberry Slapped With Excessive Celebration Penalty For Thrusting One To Many Times
Did you catch last night’s Key & Peele? Episode 308 was yet another classic for the duo — complete with a pertinent dissection of excessive celebrations in football. How many thrust is too many thrusts? Once? Twice? Thrice? Watch Hingle McCringleberry test the officials judgement after the jump…
Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake Take Shots — Via Dance — At Tim Tebow, Manti Te’o And Aaron Hernandez
This. Guy. Can’t. Stop. Being. AWESOME. Come check out the two ridiculously over-the-top incidents from today’s game, where Johnny Manziel basically told everyone he’s the shit.
Give Jacoby Jones the benefit of the doubt when it comes to this touchdown dance. He’s on the same team as Ray Lewis, so he’s already facing an uphill battle when it comes to over-the-top celebrations. That being said, the moves he pulled out after this score against the Philadelphia Eagles are bizarre, to say the least.
Some people can’t stand the sometimes-excessive, sometimes-premeditated showboating of NFL players. Apparently, Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh is one of them.