- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
I wonder how one acquires Spider Man hands… Note to self: Ask Evan Spencer how he got Spider Man hands.
Anthony J. Wunder, 21, is an Ohio State technical engineering student who was on a full-ride scholarship. But not anymore. (Sad trombone).
Hopefully, Braxton Miller is OK, but the news doesn’t sound good. Let’s watch some fun plays now just in case we are deprived of them this season.
Dayton upset Ohio State yesterday, but their newspaper wins the Greatest Troll award, absolutely embarrassing OSU off the court.
Even more impressive was the reporter, who didn’t bust out laughing, as I would have.
OSU’s Jordan Hall teamed up with an FAMU defensive back to take down an old referee, while University of Minnesota TE Drew Goodger simply ran out of room, and ran into a security lady. Schadenfreude is awesome, you guys.
To gaze upon its contents a recruit must commit to OSU, promise not to complain when the school makes money off his back, and wash Thad Matta’s car.