- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Hopefully, Braxton Miller is OK, but the news doesn’t sound good. Let’s watch some fun plays now just in case we are deprived of them this season.
Dayton upset Ohio State yesterday, but their newspaper wins the Greatest Troll award, absolutely embarrassing OSU off the court.
Even more impressive was the reporter, who didn’t bust out laughing, as I would have.
OSU’s Jordan Hall teamed up with an FAMU defensive back to take down an old referee, while University of Minnesota TE Drew Goodger simply ran out of room, and ran into a security lady. Schadenfreude is awesome, you guys.
To gaze upon its contents a recruit must commit to OSU, promise not to complain when the school makes money off his back, and wash Thad Matta’s car.
The Buckeyes’ hockey team debuted their new alternate jerseys today, which were handed carefully between thumb and index finger from one player to another while seated on the bench.
Ohio State President And Gaffe Machine Gordon Gee Has Done It Again: Apologizes To Notre Dame For ‘You Can’t Trust Those Damn Catholics’ Remark
As long as Ohio State President Gordon Gee is allowed to speak at university functions, we the people will have an endless supply of comedy. His latest? He said that Notre Dame isn’t in the Big Ten because Catholics can’t be trusted. Hello? Is this mic on?