- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
oklahoma city thunder
The odds of both of these wins happening within hours of each other, when both New York City teams were on the road, has to be close to zero. The game winners, after the jump.
Remember How Quickly Russell Westbrook Returned From His Knee Injury? He’s Out Again Until The All-Star Break
It was like Ralph Kramden ejecting Norton from his apartment. Wish I could have been there (but then, Perkins would have told me to get out as well).
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NBA season. This team-by-team preview details why it’s probably not your favorite team’s year. Now: Let’s discuss the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Based on what we saw of the Thunder against the Grizzlies and Rockets without Westbrook, OKC could find themselves outside the top four by the time their point man returns. And who knows how long it will be until Westbrook is in top form?
Can’t Knock The Hustle: Kevin Durant Drops Agent, Probably Going With Jay-Z Cause That’s A Thing Now
Imagine if more business decisions were based on what the “cool” thing to do was? Your dad would work at a Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, you’d drive a Quad-Ski, and Obama would legalize bLuNt$. Hell ya!
Thunder’s Kevin Durant wears Seattle SuperSonics hat at practice: statement attire, or first thing he grabbed while leaving the house? You be the judge.