- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
This much is true: Kevin Durant is the greatest. It doesn’t matter if you’re not a Thunder fan — in fact, it doesn’t even matter if you’re a Sonics fan and passionately dislike the Thunder. In terms of being a good dude, there is no one in the NBA right now, or perhaps in sports as a whole, that we like more than Kevin Durant at this moment.
Man Already Banned From Having Contact With Oklahoma State Arrested For Beating Son Because He Roots For Oklahoma
Though we don’t have video of the speech itself, we do have video of Griffin recapping his magical words: “I literally told them to score more points than the other team. That was it.”
It’s no secret that the landscape of college athletics is about to change thanks to conference expansion plans – only no one really knows what these plans are. But yesterday, Orangebloods.com reported that the first domino is about to fall – and if they’re right, it would be massive.