- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- Canadian Singer Forgets 30% Of Star Spangled Banner
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Russian Boxer Gets His Eye Obliterated (SLIDESHOW)
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Celebrate! Team USA won the gold medal a few moments ago against Spain, knocking off Spain, the Gasol brothers, and others, 107-100. Kevin Durant scored 30 points and LeBron James displayed his usual brilliance with 19 points, 7 rebounds and three assists. So the US didn’t quite cover the 21-point spread, but still. We won, to no one’s surprise.