- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
What’s one way to repulse the vast majority of female athletes of the Olympics? One possible way, a gross Twitter picture, may have done the trick for a German cyclist. See what we mean after the jump.
Someone watching Olympic cycling earlier this morning decided to bring a dog, which is nice. Too bad the dog wasn’t on a leash, or particularly well trained, because it ran right across the cycling path as bikers flew by. The dog made it to the other side, as was his goal, but that could have been bad.