- Golfer Miguel Angel Jiminez Stretching Is A Magical Thing
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Steve Smith On Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez: 'He Sucks'
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
No. 7 LSU has jumped out to a 10-0 lead at halftime in their game today against Arkansas, mostly due to the fantastic hand of wide receiver Jarvis Landry. Racing up the seam, Landry twisted his body around the defender draped all over him to corral Zach Mettenberger’s 22-yard, back shoulder throw. One-handed. As in his left hand never made contact with the ball.