- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A highly anticipated Oregon 5A state championship game, between schools Springfield and Willamette, ended up being one the biggest duds in recent memory. The final score was 16-7. The halftime score was 4-0. And Willamette had one possession that lasted almost the entire second quarter. Because rather than play basketball, Willamette coach Paul Brothers decided on a radically different, and incredibly frustrating, stalling tactic. The result: possibly the worst basketball game ever recorded. See “highlights” and reactions after the jump.
Oregon State suffered the most embarrassing loss in its history last week when it fell to FCS school Sacramento State. If you were looking for a sign they’d bounce back this week, well, their first drive went 3-and-out followed by a punt of -4 yards. Video after the cut.
Just last February, Tyler Thomas was a kid from Montana who’d made good, heading to Oregon State – a fine program – on a football scholarship. Now, a mere 1.5 years later, Thomas finds himself off the team, thanks to one bizarre weekend arrest.