- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Advertising Standards Authority has ordered the ad removed after receiving thousands of complaints. Apparently murdering your partner just isn’t amusing anymore.
Photos Leaked Of The Oscar Pistorius Valentine’s Day Crime Scene — As You Might Imagine, They’re Graphic And Horrible
The BBC will air a documentary called “Oscar Pistorius: What Really Happened?” Monday about Oscar Pistorius’ involvement in the death of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. In the interviews used for the program, it’s been learned that Pistorius is reportedly on the verge of taking his own life.
There’s a feature in TIME magazine that paints a disturbing yet thorough picture of South Africa’s violent culture. It’s probably degrees worse than you could imagine, and you should read it. The image above is the issue’s cover.
It’s been about two weeks now since Paralympic and Olympic double amputee athlete Oscar Pistorius allegedly murdered his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp in his Pretoria, South Africa home. There have been some awfully odd developments since, so this, by comparison, might seem somewhat routine: Pistorius held a private memorial service for Steenkamp, as he is still in deep mourning.
While Oscar Pistorius deals with his own drama surrounding the shooting of his girlfriend, his older brother Carl has also been charged in the 2010 death of a female motorcyclist in Vanderbijlpark, South Africa.