- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- With Gronkowski Under The Knife, Let's Talk 2013 Tight End Options
- LeBron Even Flops At The Grocery Store
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
From 1980-2013, the Big East Tournament reigned as the single most exciting event in college sports. There were no obscure teams. No lopsided match ups. And no mention of anything North Carolina related for 5 days. The most physical, most competitive conference tournament in NCAA basketball will be missed. Good night, sweet prince…
Yes, this is Jalen Rose admitting to some good old fashioned theft on the Grantland Network to brighten up your morning.
In what would be a star-filled event even without the leader of the free world, Barack Obama is hosting an “Obama Classic,” a basketball fundraiser slated to take place sometime this summer. The players it’ll feature, after the jump.