- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s An Extended Version Of Samsung’s Super Bowl Ad Starring Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Bob Odenkirk, And LeBron
Over the last week or so, several companies have been leaking versions of ads that will air during the Super Bowl – Mercedes, for example. As of yesterday, Samsung is another – and they brought out the big guns. Did it pay off? Decide after the jump.
The NBA is intense, especially when you throw mega-hyped free agent courtships into the mix. But now we know what might surpass the passion of basketball at the highest level: moderately priced bars/grills and their battles to win the patronage of high-profile funnymen.
The good news, however is that—-although certainly too little, too late–it appears that LeBron did finally receive the right counsel on something: Whether or not to attend the 2010 ESPY Awards.