- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s An Extended Version Of Samsung’s Super Bowl Ad Starring Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Bob Odenkirk, And LeBron
Over the last week or so, several companies have been leaking versions of ads that will air during the Super Bowl – Mercedes, for example. As of yesterday, Samsung is another – and they brought out the big guns. Did it pay off? Decide after the jump.
The NBA is intense, especially when you throw mega-hyped free agent courtships into the mix. But now we know what might surpass the passion of basketball at the highest level: moderately priced bars/grills and their battles to win the patronage of high-profile funnymen.
The good news, however is that—-although certainly too little, too late–it appears that LeBron did finally receive the right counsel on something: Whether or not to attend the 2010 ESPY Awards.