- Chad Johnson Went From Jail To Good Morning America In Less Than A Day
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Cover "22" To Follow Up Last Year's "Call Me Maybe"
- The Miami Heat Are Still Favored To Win The NBA Championship
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Josh Hamilton recently stopped using chewing tobacco, apparently at God’s direction. Pedro Gomez tells us it had some adverse effects at the plate during the first week or so, and during his explanation on ESPN, we were treated to some bizarre pregame rituals with Hamilton and his teammates that included them slapping each other in the face.