- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- As Crazy As It Sounds, The Jaguars Actually Have A Chance Of Making The Playoffs
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Keith Olbermann Reminds Us: The First Guy To Use PEDs (Injections Of Mashed Up Monkey Glands) Is Now In The Hall Of Fame
From curved hockey sticks to dunking, much of what we now love about sports was once cheating. Keith Olbermann explains the hypocrisy of almost every sports-related outrage we have today, after the jump.
Not sure if you caught this yesterday, but Alex Rodriguez showed up to the YES Network set to speak with a very, very sleepy Mike Francesa, who must have mistakenly gotten some caffeine free Diet Coke, because he was out like a light for most of the conversation…
Nobody talks about steroids in basketball. Tracy McGrady explains: PEDs exist where ever there are injuries and aging stars trying to overcome them.
“Real Sports” airs every Tuesday on HBO, and this week host Bryant Gumbel ended the episode with a thought-provoking commentary on Alex Rodriguez. He doesn’t make apologies for A-Rod, whom he calls a liar and a fraud — but he does put America’s outrage into perspective.
The Red Sox, of all teams, gave Yankee fans and teammates a reason to rally behind A-Rod last night. Could this be the start of something big?
If this report holds true, A-Rod is even more self-serving and, perhaps, evil, than we ever imagined.