- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Job opening for a youth football coach in Indiana. Sorry, no online applications — in person only.
Now, we’ve heard of professional athletes using fake IDs before. Fausto Carmona and Danny Almonte immediately come to mind. And that drunken purple teletubby guy, too. Because sometimes it pays to a bit younger or a bit older, depending. In LaRon Landry’s case, it paid to be a bit older. Five years old, to be specific.
This Little Pee Wee Football Player Who Got Steamrolled By A Giant Pee Wee Football Player Deserves Your Pity
Via Jimmy Traina‘s Hot Clicks, comes this crushing pee-wee football block from somewhere in middle America. Keep your eye on #7, as he makes the best hit we’ve seen from a quarterback since this memorable Andrew Luck stick from last year.
“God, Grades, Then Touchdowns”: 6th Grader Is Too Good At Football, So There’s A Special Rule For Him
This is Demias Jimerson, an 11-year-old at Wilson Intermediate School in Arkansas. Demias is one of those kids who, when you watch him play football, seems like he’s at least three years older than everyone else on the field. So his school has instituted a special rule for him.