- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Job opening for a youth football coach in Indiana. Sorry, no online applications — in person only.
Now, we’ve heard of professional athletes using fake IDs before. Fausto Carmona and Danny Almonte immediately come to mind. And that drunken purple teletubby guy, too. Because sometimes it pays to a bit younger or a bit older, depending. In LaRon Landry’s case, it paid to be a bit older. Five years old, to be specific.
This Little Pee Wee Football Player Who Got Steamrolled By A Giant Pee Wee Football Player Deserves Your Pity
Via Jimmy Traina‘s Hot Clicks, comes this crushing pee-wee football block from somewhere in middle America. Keep your eye on #7, as he makes the best hit we’ve seen from a quarterback since this memorable Andrew Luck stick from last year.
“God, Grades, Then Touchdowns”: 6th Grader Is Too Good At Football, So There’s A Special Rule For Him
This is Demias Jimerson, an 11-year-old at Wilson Intermediate School in Arkansas. Demias is one of those kids who, when you watch him play football, seems like he’s at least three years older than everyone else on the field. So his school has instituted a special rule for him.