- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Now, we’ve heard of professional athletes using fake IDs before. Fausto Carmona and Danny Almonte immediately come to mind. And that drunken purple teletubby guy, too. Because sometimes it pays to a bit younger or a bit older, depending. In LaRon Landry’s case, it paid to be a bit older. Five years old, to be specific.
This Little Pee Wee Football Player Who Got Steamrolled By A Giant Pee Wee Football Player Deserves Your Pity
Via Jimmy Traina‘s Hot Clicks, comes this crushing pee-wee football block from somewhere in middle America. Keep your eye on #7, as he makes the best hit we’ve seen from a quarterback since this memorable Andrew Luck stick from last year.
“God, Grades, Then Touchdowns”: 6th Grader Is Too Good At Football, So There’s A Special Rule For Him
This is Demias Jimerson, an 11-year-old at Wilson Intermediate School in Arkansas. Demias is one of those kids who, when you watch him play football, seems like he’s at least three years older than everyone else on the field. So his school has instituted a special rule for him.