- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Last night, we showed you the Jeff Gordon Pepsi ad that understandably has gone viral. It’s probably staged, but it doesn’t really matter.
If you’ve been on YouTube in the last day or so, you may have come across this Pepsi ad. The premise: dress Jeff Gordon up like Hunter S. Thompson, send him to a Chevy dealership, get him behind the wheel of a Camaro, scare the bejesus out of the salesman riding shotgun. The reality: it was probably staged. The verdict: who cares, it’s hilarious.
Leo Messi, Argentinian soccer player for Barcelona, is so good that he needs his own adjective. His coach apparently didn’t know how to describe him anymore. So now Messi has an adjective in a Spanish dictionary. The weird details, after the jump.