- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Did 'Jeopardy' Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Pete Rose, who met Alex Rodriguez in Las Vegas, says A-Rod is one of the most insecure players he’s ever met, and always sought advice about confidence.
Hello, Siegfried! Hello, Roy! Hello, Pete! That exotic wild animal act is no longer in Las Vegas, but Pete Rose is. The MLB hit king has become a genuine Vegas attraction, selling memorabilia about 190 days out of the year, and making a pretty penny doing so.
Pete Rose’s Local TV Ad Is One Of The Best/Worst Local TV Ads We’ve Had The Pleasure Of Seeing In Some Time
Baseball cards still exist–and they’re pissed at Pete Rose. Well, not really, but they are refusing to acknowledge Rose’s all-time hits record. That’s right, Topps is on board with MLB that 4,256 baseballs miraculously hit themselves from 1963-1986. G-G-G-G-G-GHOST! More after the jump.
Pete Rose is the all-time hits leader with 4,256 hits, and there are rumblings throughout baseball that Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter just might have a chance to break that record. It’s a remote (im)possibility, because Jeter, at age 38, only has 3,304 career hits. If he even hopes to approach Rose’s record, he’ll have to average approximately 188 hits over the next five seasons.