- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Pete Rose, who met Alex Rodriguez in Las Vegas, says A-Rod is one of the most insecure players he’s ever met, and always sought advice about confidence.
Hello, Siegfried! Hello, Roy! Hello, Pete! That exotic wild animal act is no longer in Las Vegas, but Pete Rose is. The MLB hit king has become a genuine Vegas attraction, selling memorabilia about 190 days out of the year, and making a pretty penny doing so.
Pete Rose’s Local TV Ad Is One Of The Best/Worst Local TV Ads We’ve Had The Pleasure Of Seeing In Some Time
Baseball cards still exist–and they’re pissed at Pete Rose. Well, not really, but they are refusing to acknowledge Rose’s all-time hits record. That’s right, Topps is on board with MLB that 4,256 baseballs miraculously hit themselves from 1963-1986. G-G-G-G-G-GHOST! More after the jump.
Pete Rose is the all-time hits leader with 4,256 hits, and there are rumblings throughout baseball that Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter just might have a chance to break that record. It’s a remote (im)possibility, because Jeter, at age 38, only has 3,304 career hits. If he even hopes to approach Rose’s record, he’ll have to average approximately 188 hits over the next five seasons.