- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Peyton Manning’s Face On NFL Logos
Earlier this week, we discovered David Rappoccio’s
photoshops masterpieces of Peyton Manning’s Manningface implanted in NFL logos. We’ve looked at a few more, and had to pass them along. For the full anthology (which we recommend you look at), go to Rappoccio’s website. Headline photo via Manningface.
This off-season, “Where Will Peyton Manning Land?” will be the dominant NFL storyline. With that in mind, a user on Something Awful has implanted Manning’s face on some NFL logos. The results are great… and a little eerie. Here are a few of our favorites.