- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
I’m going to stack my roster with a blend distance off the tee, sand and scrambling ability, and aggressiveness; a switch from the prototypical, successful US Open player.
Everyone Loves the Waste Management Open: Starring Ray Romano, Brad Garrett and Phil Mickelson. Well, that last one is iffy.
Technically we’re ten tournaments deep on the PGA’s season, but we all know none really matter until Tiger takes the course. And, as is becoming custom, that’s this week at the Farmers Insurance Open. Tiger Watch 2014 beings now!!! Phil’s back too…
*If this shot was the only one you’ve ever seen.
Tiger Woods is, of course, the heavy favorite to win this weekend’s U.S. Open, the second major of the golf season, which is taking place at Merion Golf Club in Pennsylvania. But as any golf fan knows, all bets are off once it’s Thursday and all predictions are meaningless, so we figured that we would make some predictions.
Phil Mickelson is having a rough time at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am right now. He is at a -1 after three rounds, including a triple bogey snowman (8) on the 18th hole. He is tied for 56th place. He also fell down on his butt on live television.