- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
During the 1980s, then-Giants-quarterback Phil Simms made a workout video. But when you watch it after the jump, you’ll see that we really didn’t need to tell you it was made during the ’80s.
After his altercation with Desmond Howard in Dallas on Saturday, Phil Simms discussed the incident with Chris Russo on SiriusXM Mad Dog Radio on Monday.
When Tennessee played LSU last year, analyst Desmond Howard told fans they’d be seeing three of the SEC’s worst quarterbacks, including Tennessee’s Matt Simms. CBS announcer Phil Simms, Matt Simms’ father, wasn’t a fan of these comments.
Inside The NFL decided to give us its own spin on election season last night. To do it, they needed analysts Cris Collinsworth and Phil Simms…plus a panel of questioners including Jimmy McMillan of “The Rent Is Too Damn High” fame. Yes, really.